Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We're Back!

As you can probably imagine, our email inboxes have been flooded with questions about what has happened to the blog over the holidays. I mean, no new posts for weeks! How are the myriad of friends and family who rely on the blog to keep up with us supposed to know what is going on?

OK...so, actually, no one has asked what happened to the blog. I guess both of our readers have been on vacation, too. But it is a new year, and it is time to get started blogging again!

We had a great Christmas break, did a little traveling and a little relaxing. Now it is back to the real world...well, except for the little break we'll have this weekend in Orlando for the Disney Marathon. Tomorrow, look for a training wrap-up post and some information on how you can follow me around Orlando and stay updated on my progress in the marathon throughout the morning, Sunday (although, I'm pretty sure that the number of people who will be interested in that will be about the same number of people who have wondered what happened to the blog over the holidays)!

We hope everyone out there had a Merry Christmas and happy new year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had wondered, but didn't ask. Guess I checked too early yesterday.