Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tagged

Four jobs I've had:
1. Church pianist
2. Camp counselor
3. Elementary music teacher
4. Piano teacher

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. McGee & Me movies
2. Home Alone
3. The Wedding Planner
4. Father of the Bride

Four places I've lived:
1. Claxton, GA
2. Rome, GA
3. Lilburn, GA
4. Stone Mountain, GA

Four TV shows I watch:
1. American Idol
2. Amazing Race
3. The Office
4. The Biggest Loser

Four places I've been:
1. Africa
2. Israel
3. New York
4. Germany

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Julianna
2. Jane
3. Jennifer
4. Scott

Four (Five) of my favorite foods:
1. Mexican food (chips & salsa)
2. Daddy's grilled chicken
3. Mama's fried shrimp
4. Grandma's vegetable soup
5. Low Country Boil

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. Italy
3. New York, New York (been there, but I want to go back soon!!)
4. Alaska

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Finishing my Master's Degree
2. My nephew being born
3. time at the Beach
4. time with Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to know I'm your #1 emailer! :)