Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Links Over There...

In case you haven't noticed, Joy has added some new links to the little "Friends and Family Blogs" widget over there on the right hand side of the blog------>.

These include:

Medcalf Corner
Brad and Carri Medcalf (Brad is my cousin)

Cooler Corner
Abbey and Adam Cooler (Abbey is my cousin/Brad's sister)

The Hensons
Lisa and Brent Henson (Lisa is my cousin)

Cannida Lane
Jennifer and Bobby Cannida (Jennifer is Joy's cousin)

Go check 'em all out, and tell 'em who sent ya!

3 comments:

Medcalf Crew said...

I didn't know you all had a blog. I found out through Sandy who commented on our blog that she found out about our blog through you! Great!

Carri

Unknown said...

Just wanted you to check out the blog; I have done a lot of work on it. More to come!

Anonymous said...

Found something better than the Jedi gym. The guys in this group seem a lot nicer. See youtube.com and search Treadmill Dance. The first one OK GO is pretty good.