Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where's My Watch?

You may remember back in March when I wrote about the Garmin 405 GPS watch that I wanted. Well, my family was generous enough to give me money for my birthday to buy the watch with. Unfortunately, Garmin keeps pushing the release date out so still no watch. Grrrrrrrrr!

Initially it was supposed to be released "1st quarter 2008." That got bumped back to "2nd quarter 2008" in the middle of March. REI says that due to "delivery delays" they expect delivery in early May. Amazon.com doesn't show it shipping until June 8! I'll hold out hope that "Peg" from the Garmin blogs was right when she wrote that it would be in stores right after the Boston Marathon on April 21. She at least gave us some new shots of the watch's various training screens.











Pretty sweet. Maybe I'll get it in time for the Peachtree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to ask if you had purchased the watch. Sorry about the delay.