Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Mymama's Birthday Weekend

We celebrated Mymama's 74th birthday this past weekend. (Mymama is my Dad's mother.) We had most of her family together on Saturday night at my Uncle David's house. We had steak, fried shrimp, scallops, and plenty of other sides for supper. We had a crowd! I spent Saturday night with Mymama and went to church with her. We ate at the Mexican restaurant for lunch on Sunday, and she loved her fried ice cream! Mymama is very special to me, and it is always fun to spend time with her!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hat is hilarious!

Unknown said...

And I don't make it into the picture slots at all. I didn't see any mentions about eating lunch with your favorite cousin Jennifer either! I am going to have to rethink our relationship!