Sunday, November 2, 2008

Finally...

A few things to note:

1. I love Georgia Tech football.

2. I love listening to Wes Durham.

3. I was a freshman at Georgia Tech in the fall of 1992, FSU's first year in the ACC.

4. I was in the student section at Bobby Dodd Stadium in the fall of 1992, and I watched Charlie Ward and FSU come from behind in the fourth quarter to beat Georgia Tech.

5. I have been to every GT/FSU game at Bobby Dodd Stadium since that game and one GT/FSU game at Doak Campbell Stadium in Tallahasee.

6. I have NEVER seen Georgia Tech beat FSU.

7. I was sitting in the stands on Saturday, listening to Wes, certain that FSU was about to score the game clinching touchdown with about 45 seconds left in the game...certain that heartbreak was once again to be delivered by the 'Noles.

That being said, I could watch THIS video over and over and over...

(Sorry for the link...the video's creater has disabled embedding for some reason)

No comments: