Monday, November 24, 2008

Brickle Dip

Let the cooking begin... I am so excited about Thanksgiving and cooking this week. My cousin Stacey used to always make this dip, and I started making it several years ago. It is so good with green apples, and it is good to have around this time of year.

Brickle Dip

2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 8-oz bag Heath toffee bar brickle
Green apples

Mix all ingredients, except apples. Refrigerate overnight. Cut apples just before serving.

Happy Thanksgiving Week!

3 comments:

Betty Lou said...

Oh my, Joy, you're right, this is delicious! One of my high school girlfriends served this at our slumber party a couple of weeks ago. I forgot about it til seeing your recipe (I'm not much the homemaker). Thanks for sharing as I believe this is what I'll take for our Christmas snack day at work next month. Happy Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Alright Betty Crocker! Sharing recipes and everything! The lady that commented before me said that she wasn't much of a homemaker! Ha Ha Joy, I didn't know you were either! Just playing; Love you and can't wait to see you at Christmas! (Betty Lou, I promise I am not making fun of you)

Katy said...

Thanks for the recipe, Joy! I think I'm going to bring it for our Sunday school Christmas party this weekend. It was so good to see y'all the week before last!