Saturday, February 16, 2008

Adventures in Babysitting

So while Carlos and Heather are over in Uganda, my sister Stacy is keeping Losiah. She's got some help with Emily and Erin, but this past Monday night when Stacy and Joy went to their Bible Study, guess who got to watch after Losiah? Yeah...it's been awhile since I've done this on my own, and needless to say it didn't start out too promising...

Luckily, despite being a Whittaker, Losiah is about as even-keeled a kid as you could ask for. Those tears up there lasted a total of about five seconds, and then we were best buds for life...

By the end of my two hours, Losiah was even rocking out to some Guitar Hero on the Wii! Kids got some mad skills, just like his dad.

All in all, it was a fun night...and I get to do it again this Monday night. Maybe we'll see how he does with some Super Mario Galaxy this week...

By the way...if you haven't been reading Carlos and Heather's reports from Uganda, you're missing out. Click on their links above or in the blogroll to the right and get caught up...immediately.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. Losiah is definitely a versatile little boy. All families are blessed with life long friends.

Unknown said...

hey! i am new to your blog, linked in from Los. I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate your blog's name. I am a HUGE counting crows fan. Good work! :)

Liza on Maui said...

Good job - you're a real bro!