Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Classic TV - KIDS Incorporated

When I was much younger, me and Stacy (my big sister for those who might not know) would get up every Saturday morning to watch KIDS Incorporated on TV while mom fixed breakfast. It was one of our favorite shows. Don't remember it? Play the video for a little reminder...



I found this, and more, at 365 Classic TV Intros. Just be sure you have some free time before you click through to that link, because it is a goldmine of fun!

Disclosure Statement: Other favorite TV shows of mine included: The Dukes of Hazzard, Silver Spoons, Diff'rent Strokes, Knight Rider, GI Joe, The A-Team, MacGyver, Magnum P.I, and of course, Saved By The Bell. See...I just can't quit!

2 comments:

Chris said...

i definitely remember that show - and now you've got the song stuck in my head. for a good laugh you should check out the airwolf intro. see you this weekend.

Unknown said...

wow that intro brings back memories. Those graphics are absolutely terrible. I watched that show as a kid also, by the way the youngest girl Stacey Ferguson is know more well known as Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas and well everywhere else. I'm off to check out GI Joe now. Yo JOE!!!!!!