Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday - What to Do?

Well...its Super Tuesday here in Georgia, which means we should all be heading to the polls to make our selections in either the Republican or Democratic primaries. It is probably a good thing that I decided not to go to our polling precinct this morning, because I'm still not real sure what I want to do. The only thing I know for sure is that I'll be voting in the Republican primary.

I just can't say that any of the candidates really light my fire this year. I like McCain's stance on protecting our country, but his vote against the Bush tax cuts and his disastrous campaign finance reform act really sour me. Romney is a great businessman, but I'm not sure he could beat Hillary or Obama in the general election. Ron Paul actually seems pretty good, but I don't think he cares enough about national security and the war on Islamic fascism. I lean towards Huckabee because he supports the FairTax, but it is becoming clear that this is really coming down to McCain and Romney and I'm not sure Huckabee could win the general election, either. What to do...what to do?


Can we have a do-over on the candidates?

No comments: