Friday, August 15, 2008

Family Vacation

Most of you know that I love the beach, and I love my family. I am really happy when I am with my family at the beach. We enjoy just hanging out at the pool and the beach. We read, cook, sleep, take pictures, watch TV, go shopping, visit Starbucks, and go to Publix everyday. :) Here are a few pictures from our time in Daytona this summer.
We took a trip to Krispy Kreme one night in honor of "Celebrate Mama Day."

I love watching the sunrise over the Atlantic. (Yes, I did get up to see it!)

Fun in the waves...


Rice Krispy Treats are a tradition at the beach.


The boys also pulled several cars out of the sand. It is a daily activity to watch people get stuck on the beach in their cars.

Scott likes to take pictures of us. Yes, we could have asked someone else, but it is more fun this way.

My best friends...
We enjoyed watching many storms from the balcony of our condo.

We had a lot of fun!

No comments: