Monday, October 22, 2007

Dogs Behaving Badly

This is our dog Georgie (the white one) and his "cousin" Gigi. For those who haven't met Georgie, yet, he is a 1-year old Toy Poodle. Joy's family gave Georgie to us for Christmas last year. Gigi belongs to Jenny and Blair, and they've had Gigi for a couple of years.

Georgie and Gigi LOVE playing together when we visit, and they really go crazy when they see each other. In the early days, Gigi was much bigger and faster. But as Georgie has grown up, he has outgrown her and gotten...well, lets just say that he's gotten a little more aggressive in his behavior. He's a boy, what can I say? We try to discourage this behavior, but since he's still just a puppy I'm not sure he really understands.

Anyway, all that to say...I pray that THIS never happens to me!

(via: double3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm honored to be your Public Service Annoucement.