Sunday, October 21, 2007

Homecoming at Georgia Tech

Saturday afternoon was Homecoming at Georgia Tech. Even though I'm a season ticket holder and go to all the home games anyway, Homecoming is always a lot of fun. This year I actually took Joy into the fraternity house where I lived for a couple of years and ran into a few friends that I haven't seen in a while.

After a sloppy first half, the Jackets came out firing and beat Army 34-10. Even when the team is up-and-down like they have been the last few years, football on the Flats is always a lot of fun. A few photos from our day, including a group of paratroopers who parachuted into the stadium with the American flag before the game. Now if the Falcons can just find a way to actually win this afternoon, it will be a great sports weekend!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see pictures of Joy inside the nasty frat house!

Brent said...

who did you see at homecoming? did you look in our old room?

Anonymous said...

I definitely should have gotten a picture of Joy at the house...especially when she saw the room that Brent and I lived in.

As for who I ran into: Autry, Troy Coons, Sanford, Pyburn, Tommy C, Penka and Butts.

The room looked a little different. They've taken out the desk and closed in the "open" area on the front side of the house. There are either three people that live in there now, or no one lives in my space up in the attic. Lots of memories!