Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Anybody want a tractor?

I've got a big yard. I love my yard, but it is BIG, and it takes a long time to mow it every week during the spring and summer.

Ever since I bought this house I thought that I could really use a good lawn tractor to cut down on my mowing time. The lawn was right at the threshold for the size recommended for lawn tractors, so last year I splurged and bought one.

It is fun to drive, but I quickly found out that my yard just has too much undulation to get a good cut from the 42" deck, and I am REAL particular about how the yard looks. So, after letting the tractor sit in the garage for a season, I'm putting it up for sale on Craigs List. Here's the listing:



Who wants it?

P.S. We've also got a SOFA AND LOVESEAT for sale, too!

1 comment:

Carlos said...

I'll buy it. O wait. I dont have a yard.