Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mike Huckabee - Chuck Norris Approved

Just so you know, this post is not an endorsement for Mike Huckabee. Its still early in the political season, and I haven't really spent a lot of time studying all of the candidates. I know for certain who I'm NOT going to be voting for *cough*Hillary*cough*, but there is still much to learn about the conservative candidates. However, you've got to like a candidate with a good sense of humor who will put an ad like this together:



If you don't "get" Chuck Norris humor, you need to spend some time looking here, here or here.

2 comments:

yorks said...

YES!!! Glad you shared. I like Huckabee even more now. Chuck humor is a great way to relate to students. Here's my personal fav:

"Chuck Norris went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. After he deflected the bullets with his beard, JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement."

Lauren Lowery said...

Chuck Norris for President!